Looking at the revolutions in the field of Computer Science, School of Technology, GSFC University started B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering in 2019 with specialization in:
- Data science, Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning
- IOT and Automation.
The motive of the university is to provide world class teaching and develop research based approach in students in the field of artificial intelligence, data science, machine learning, IOT, automation, etc. through active engagement of industry experts. The course is designed by considering the suggestions of various industry and academic experts.
For 75% Seats:- 75% seats of total intake of the B. Tech. Program will be filled by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Government of Gujarat. Visit website www.jacpcldce.ac.in for the details.
For 25% All India Category Seats:- 25% of total intake of the B.Tech. program will be filled by School of Technology, GSFC University with the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should have appeared JEE (Main) 2019, Merit list for these seats shall be based on Final NTA score obtained in JEE (Main) 2019.
- A candidate should have passed H.S.C (Science Stream) the Qualifying Examination with minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC / ST) in aggregate in theory and practical of Physics & Maths (with Chemistry or Computer or Vocational Subject) from single board.
For 75% Seats- 75% Seats of total intake of the B.Tech Programme will be filled by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Government of Gujarat. Visit website www.jacpcldce.ac.in for the details.
For 25% All India Category Seats- Candidate can apply online through Application Form made available on website www.gsfcuniversity.ac.in paying online application form fees of Rs. 350/-(Rupees Three hundred and Fifty Only). The application form should be filled with correct information as per procedure listed time to time.
For 75% Seats- The selection process is as per ACPC guidelines. Guidelines are available on www.jacpcldce.ac.in .
For 25% All India Category Seats:- GSFC University shall prepare merit list of the eligible candidates who have applied.
- The criteria for deciding merit order in case of candidates having equal merit marks shall be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination in the following sequence.
1. Mathematics and Physics
2. Mathematics and Chemistry
3. Physics and Chemistry
8. Aggregate Marks
- The candidates will have to check their inter-se merit number on the GSFC University website as well as with Login ID & Password provided at the time of application on GSFC University website.
- The admission shall be offered through online mode as per schedule.
- The admission will be offer on the basis of merit, category of the candidate and availability of the seats.
- The candidate can secure the admission for a branch offered to him by paying fees as per fee structure within prescribe time, and if it is not accepted by candidate he can consider for admission as per his first preferences after completion of all rounds. ( if seats are vacant )
- After confirming the admission via online, a candidate has to submit hardcopy of application form, all required / necessary documents and fees receipt with sign to the University within time limit as may be specified by the University.
- No changes in branch preference shall be possible after the last date of submission of online registration to the GSFC University website.
Tuition Fee (Per Semester) :₹ 52,500/-
Exam Fee (Per Semester)₹ 3,000/-
Enrolment Fee (one time) ₹ 5,000/-
Total: ₹ 60,500/-